Dublin - Ireland´s vibrant capital
Our summer centre in Dublin is aimed at older teenage students (16+ years), wishing to live with other international students in an on-campus dormitory and that want to explore one of Europe´s most energetic cities.
Our summer centre in Dublin is only open for certain weeks during the summer. Please see our Dates & Prices for details.
Dublin - Ireland's capital, is one of Europe's most active and vibrant cities. Perhaps it is because Dublin has the youngest population of any European city.
Home to over one quarter of Ireland's population, just over one million in total, Dublin City and County are a youthful and dynamic metropoltan area with an ever-increasing cosmopolitan influence. The whole of Dublin is buzzing. Shops, museums, art galleries and exhibitions are plentiful in this city, which is small, but busy and alive with commercial and cultural activity.
Dublin has a wealth of attractions, most within walking distance of each other.
Some of them are:
- Guinness Storehouse and Brewery - Dublin's Nr.1 tourist attraction and one of the highlights of our tour to Dublin. Find out all about Ireland's top export!
- Dublinia and Christ Church Cathedral - Experience Ireland at the time of the Vikings
- Grafton Street with Molly Malone - Get your souvenirs (and more...) on Ireland's leading shopping street
- Phoenix Park and the President's Residence - Spot wild deer in one of the world's largest inner city parks
- Trinity College & the Book of Kells - a top-ranked universitiy and educational home to thousands od students
- Dublin Castle - See where and how the Kings and Queens of Ireland lived
Our Dublin school is located near the prestigious suburb of Donnybrook on the campus of University College Dublin (UCD). It is only a short bus ride away from the city centre, and there are numerous shopping and entertainment facilities on site.
The school address is: UCD, Stillorgan Rd, Belfield, Dublin 4, Co. Dublin.
Our summer centre in Dublin - an ideal place to learn English,
stay in a dormitory and to get to know Ireland´s dynamic capital.
Here is what a typical week in Dublin looks like: